1., collect information from customers, understand product names, trademarks, product specifications, weight, functional descriptions and advertising slogans.
2. Market Research and positioning, to understand the object of product sales, sales area, product market price positioning is low end or high-end, combined with the actual demand to choose packaging strategy.
3. the first draft of the design, the designer combines market economics, copywriting, product photography, communication with customers, packaging box color, paper material, and the structure and size of the box.
4. boxes design a set of emphasis on, customer requirements, a set of emphasis on their own ideas, and ultimately to communicate with customers to combine a set of more satisfactory design draft.
5. design can make use of simple, clear, understandable visual communication language abstract graphics, or decorative graphics to enhance the form of packaging design, so that the box has a sense of beauty. The design of graphics should be closely integrated with products and the overall design of cartons.
6. in search of the paper box printing plant with the customer to assess whether the desired effect of the design can be achieved, the printing quality has reached the requirements and so on. Then the paper box typing is arranged. After the final improvement, the sample will be finalized again. Finally, the printing is arranged and the goods are checked for the goods.
This article is published in Ji'nan printing and packing, do you have any understanding of these contents? More content please click: http://www.sdyszb.com we will have more wonderful content for you to see.