In the printing process of many printing factories, due to a lot of equipment and environmental problems, the indoor temperature will be relatively high, which will lead to ink peeling phenomenon. The following is an analysis of the reasons why the ink peeling temperature is too high:
First of all, causing ink crust temperature is too high, is the main cause of high temperature. When the ink temperature is too high, the activity of unsaturated molecules increases, especially the oxidation of surface air and oxygen in the conjunctiva.
II. High temperature:
1. Other abnormal temperature rise caused by the machine.
2. Air from the dryer to dry the ink surface, or hot air into the ink.
3. Environment temperature is too high: generally, the phenomenon of ink peeling in summer is much more obvious than in winter, if there is no air conditioning performance in the workshop, it is more obvious. It is necessary to control the temperature of working environment reasonably.
4. When the temperature on the machine is too high, the ink will also be used in the printing process:
(1) When the contact pressure between the rollers is large, the temperature rise is obvious, and the ink is easy to peel off in the roller.
(2) It is very important to adjust and control the pressure between ink rollers accurately to prevent the influence of ink in the printing process.
(3) Generally speaking, it is ideal to control the workshop temperature at 20 ℃, that is, to ensure the good fluidity and transfer performance of the ink, and to control the ink crust at a relatively low level.
3、 Ink dry oil content is too high:
Generally in the production of ink or printing process will appear such errors. The addition of desiccant must be combined with printing conditions and ambient temperature in order to add properly.
In the printing process, there are many factors that will lead to ink peeling, and high temperature is one of the common factors, so in the future printing, our staff should reasonably control the room temperature, keep the room temperature, and reduce unnecessary troubles.
The above is what Xiaobian shared for you today. If you need it, please feel free to contact us.