Hot and humid summer has arrived, the air has a kind of sticky feeling, clothes are lingering wet. At this time, if our printing paper is wet, it will bring a lot of inconvenience to our printing work. In order to ensure our normal use, Jinan Printing Factory staff need to carry out some of our printing paper moisture-proof measures, according to our experience, also summarized some skills to share with you.
1. If there is a high demand for printing quality, advocate choosing high-level paper as much as possible in rainy season. High-level paper is superior to low-grade paper in processing technology, sizing degree, moisture resistance and other aspects, and its application quality is relatively good.
2, do not put together a printed paper with different weights and brands in a carton.
3. When adding printing paper, please unpack the Chongqing printing paper package to check whether the paper is dry, clean and quiet, and turn the printing paper over and over again to avoid paper adhesion, and then put it in the carton.
4. Paper in the carton should not exceed the thickness allowed by the printer. Depending on the type and specifications of the printer used, the thickness of the carton will vary. Details can be found in the printer's manual.
5, in order to keep the paper dry, a box of dry agent can be placed in the box for the printer.
6, the damp paper temporarily discontinued, sealed to the bottom of the humidity, when the temperature is high.
7. Printing paper should be deposited in cartons or special drying cabinets and stored smoothly. It should be ventilated and dry. It should be stored and used in a suitable environment: temperature 20-25 C; relative humidity 35-55%.
8. Printing paper should not be unpacked before use. In the environment of poor temperature and humidity conditions, printing paper should be put back into the packaging bag and stored as much as possible.