As an indispensable and ubiquitous item in our daily life, printed matter is of great significance to the improvement of our quality of life. However, for printing many friends are still in a state of two eyes and a dark look. So today, Ji'nan printing house is leading you to learn about printing industry.
General paper printing can be divided into black and white printing, spot color printing, four-color printing, more than four-color printing for multi-color printing.
2. Objects, metal surface printing patterns, text can be divided into: screen printing, transfer printing, hot stamping (gold, silver), flexography (plastic products).
3. Traditional printing plate making generally includes offset PS plate (making film from graphic information) and light printing (also known as speed printing). With the development of the market, the pace of business activities and changes more and more quickly, the immediate business requirements, the achievement of a major change in printing technology. Commercial short printing and digital business Express Printing CTP came into being.
4. Text typesetting documents, short-run and loose-work printing with low quality requirements, can be printed lightly on paper (zinc oxide plate), saving printing costs, compression printing costs, saving time, fast and efficient.
5. post processing technology
Later, the technology division is very fine.
(1) binding (plastic, hardcover, horseback, flat, straight, sticky).
(2) folding (folding, seventy percent off, sixty percent off, half off, accordion folding)
(3) Coating, polishing and oil-passing (the film is divided into two types: Matt and light film; polishing and oil-passing can be divided into all and part polishing and oil-passing.
(4) abnormal shape, cutting, bronzing, and protruding.
(5) surface paste (generally referred to as carton carton, fancy album, book binding, carton processing, etc.)
6. what is the difference between offset printing and other printing?
(1) finish printing with the basic principle of insoluble oil and water.
(2) The blank part and the picture-text part are basically on the same plate surface and selectively adsorb water and ink.
(3) transfer imprinting through intermediate (blanket roller):
Fourth, through the dot size to show the tone.
7. what extent should the pH value of the wetting solution be controlled in production?
The pH value of PS version wetting solution is generally controlled between 5~6.
8. what is the effect of improper pH control in the wetting solution on the quality of the product?
Acidity is strong: easy to cause printing plate, dot smaller, reduce printing plate endurance, ink is easy to emulsify, resulting in imprinting is not easy to dry, product back dirty and other quality defects.
Acid is weak: printing plates are easy to paste, easy to mix and easy to dirty, resulting in paste, dirty, etc.
9. what are the characteristics of alcohol wetting?
1. Good wetting performance and good spreading performance in the layout.
(2) Because of the volatility of alcohol, the moisture content of the paper will be volatilized to a certain extent after the moisture is transferred to the rubber cloth, so the water absorption of the paper will be reduced.
(3) When alcohol evaporates, it can take away a lot of heat, reduce the layout temperature and ensure the fluidity of ink.
10. what is the function of the wetting fluid in production?
Make the blank part not dirty and greasy (no fat).
(2) maintain good hydrophilicity of the blank part by hydrophilic colloid and organic acid.
(3) By using surfactant and surfactant, the blank part of the page can be protected with less water, which is beneficial to the balance of ink and water.
(4) through the buffer solution (same ion effect), the pH value of the wetting solution is stable.
Above is our Jinan picture album printing for the printing industry knowledge of a brief introduction, I hope you can have a harvest after reading, for the printing industry has a deeper understanding. Printing isn't as simple as it might seem. It's not just about opening the machine with a finger. It's not just about the machine that we need to control.